Friday, February 4, 2011

Spike starts school....


Can't quite believe it but the little guy started this week.  He is off to a good start with no tears so far, am hoping they don't start when the novelty wears off.  I thought he looked too cute in his uniform, although starting on a day that was 35 degrees was a little harsh, especially with the chunky school shoes.  Tom and I are so pleased that he is not too upset about the whole thing.

Haven't really met any school mums yet - they seem to all know each other already.  Am not too bothered, have enough mates already - besides the school is so small with no canteen, pretty much no anything, not too sure how I would get involved with the school. Am sure there is a way.  Am hoping to do some freelance work for Juan for his pizza boxes, have a feeling I need to buy a new computer and software first though..which Tom is keen to do.  We will see how this old machine deals with it all.

OK - well first one at school and one to go.  HALLELUJAH!  No tears from me I can tell you!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment