Friday, February 4, 2011

Slowly ticking off my new years resolutions...

OK -well I do walk or try to walk at least 3 mornings a week.  This week however it was a little screwed up because I went out on Friday night and Tom had to start work early a few mornings, so I only managed 2 walks. It has been a really hot week in Sydney as well - today it's reaching at least 40 in the city....man - I swear it feels more like 50.  All the fans are going in the house....which helps cool things a little.

Here are some pictures from my walk. I start it with a stroll down a lane way of gorgeous paper barks and mid way round pass a beautiful Lake/Pond.  There are horses doing their morning exercises and plenty of other walkers and runners.  It's a great way to start the day and I am so much happier for it.  Life is good at the moment...which is wonderful...


The lovely lane way of paperbarks....


Am sure this is a little too large to call a pond no??

x

No comments:

Post a Comment